At Oceanside Since: 2020
Areas of Leadership:
Pastoral care, discipleship, prayer teams
Favourite thing about living here:
The ocean. I appreciate its beauty, its mystery and its depth. God is marvellously creative, and I’m so thankful for all he has made. I enjoy swimming in the summer, and walking along the beach during the other seasons.
Favourite thing about working here:
The presence of the Spirit breathing life into our community. I’m so excited for what lies ahead. I’m also looking forward to establishing new connections and friendships with our wonderful church family. Thank you for being so welcoming.
When I’m not working:
Being a part-time staff member, part-time elementary school teacher, and part-time student keeps me on the go for much of the week. When I’m not working, I love spending time with my wife and family, and I also enjoying playing piano and bass guitar.
Favourite Local Eats:
Q Burger, Thai Smile, Lefty’s, and the Bayside Restaurant where my oldest son is a Sous Chef!
- Master's of Pastoral Ministry student (current), Carey Theological College
- Diploma in Christian Ministry, Carey Theological College
- Bachelor of Education, University of Victoria
- Bachelor of Arts, University of British Columbia
- One Year Bible Certificate, Northwest Baptist Theological College