Join our 11am indoor service every Sunday in our Sanctuary! Watch the video below or visit this page for more information on this and all our services.
What should I do before I arrive?
- Register (and be sure to cancel if your plans change)
What should I do when I arrive?
- Park in the front or side lot. There will only be one entrance (our main front entrance)
- Be greeted, verify your registration, sanitize your hands, and grab a mask if desired (or if you plan to sing)
- Try to find a block of seats for your family unit or people in your “bubble” (see video above). For example, if coming as a family of 3, try to find a 3-seat row. If by yourself or with one other person, look for a one or two-seat section.
- Please try not to move chairs as we have made sure they are appropriately distanced
What do I need to know about the service?
- This is our most “normal” service so things will feel familiar to those who have been here before
- You will exit on the opposite side of the sanctuary you came in and use the side (east) doors by the library to exit to the parking lot
- Unfortunately, we are not encouraging mingling in the lobby before or after the service. We encourage you to fellowship outside after the service.