Join our 9am and 11am family service every Sunday in our Multipurpose Room! Watch the video below or visit this page for more information on this and all our services!
What should I do before I arrive?
- Register your entire family unit (and be sure to cancel if your plans change)
What should I do when I arrive?
- Park in the front or back parking lot
- Use the “special” designated family service entrance leading directly into the multipurpose room (on the west side of the building near the forest)
- Be greeted, verify your registration, sanitize your hands, and grab a mask if desired (or if you plan to sing)
- Find your individual family’s designated table
What do I need to know about the service?
- This service is geared towards families with young kids under 10. It is focused on discipleship within the family unit.
- There will be songs, table activities, a kids lesson, and an abbreviated version of the Sunday message from that week’s speaker
- Please stay in the multipurpose room except to use the washroom
- You will be dismissed by tables and exit out the same door you came in