Join our 9am family service every Sunday in our Multipurpose Room! Watch the video below or visit this page for more information on this and all our services!
What should I do before I arrive?
- Register your entire family unit (and be sure to cancel if your plans change)
What should I do when I arrive?
- Park in the front or back parking lot
- Use the “special” designated family service entrance leading directly into the multipurpose room (on the west side of the building near the forest)
- Be greeted, verify your registration, sanitize your hands, and grab a mask if desired (or if you plan to sing)
- Find your individual family’s designated table
What do I need to know about the service?
- This service is geared towards families with young kids under 10. It is focused on discipleship within the family unit.
- There will be songs, table activities, a kids lesson, and an abbreviated version of the Sunday message from that week’s speaker
- Please stay in the multipurpose room except to use the washroom
- You will be dismissed by tables and exit out the same door you came in