Join our 11am and 4pm indoor service every Sunday in our Sanctuary! Watch the video below or visit this page for more information on this and all our services.
What should I do before I arrive?
- Register (and be sure to cancel if your plans change)
What should I do when I arrive?
- Park in the front or side lot. There will only be one entrance (our main front entrance)
- Be greeted, verify your registration, sanitize your hands, and grab a mask if desired (or if you plan to sing)
- Try to find a block of seats for your family unit or people in your “bubble” (see video above). For example, if coming as a family of 3, try to find a 3-seat row. If by yourself or with one other person, look for a one or two-seat section.
- Please try not to move chairs as we have made sure they are appropriately distanced
What do I need to know about the service?
- This is our most “normal” service so things will feel familiar to those who have been here before
- You will exit on the opposite side of the sanctuary you came in and use the side (east) doors by the library to exit to the parking lot
- Unfortunately, we are not encouraging mingling in the lobby before or after the service. We encourage you to fellowship outside after the service.